City Center – 2,5 hours tour
During this stroll we will see the National Assembly, Old Royal Palace (now the City Hall), New Royal Palace (now the Presidency of Republic of Serbia), Terazije Square, we can seat and enjoy the ambience of one of the most beautiful hotels in Belgrade, Hotel „Moskva“, then we will continue walk to the main square in the city, the Republic Square, where is the monument dedicated to Prince Mihailo Obrenović, after which we will continue walking on the main pedestrian street – Knez Mihailova
What will you see?
- The National Assembly
- The New Royal Palace (Presidency of Republic of Serbia)
- The Old Royal Palace (City Hall of Belgrade)
- Terazije Square
- Hotel Moscow
- Republic Square (National Theatre, National Museum, Monument of Prince Mihailo Obrenović)
- Knez Mihailova Street
In front of the National Assembly
Phone: +381 63 77 41 181
- Do I need to book this tour?
Yes, please book no later than 1pm the day before.
- Is this tour available whole year round?
Yes, this tour is available regardless of the time of the year.
- Is this a walking tour?
Yes, this is a walking tour.
- How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2,5 hours