Panoramic City Tour-small express tour
Most of the city in just one tour. Panoramic view of the most interesting parts of Belgrade. This tour is the best way to see what you like the most in Belgrade and then know where to continue your research, or if you have limited time to see the very best of Belgrade. In the tour you will see and hear about: most of the city in just one tour. Old and New Belgrade, St. Sava the largest Orthodox Church, the Memorial Center of Josip Broz Tito, Dedinje (posh city area), city center and the Belgrade Fortress. The whole history of the city in just 2 hours.
What will you see?
- New Belgrade (Business Center “Ušće” (former Central Committee of the Communist Party of Yugoslavia)
- Palace Serbia (former Parlament Building of Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia)
- Belgrade Arena Sport Hall
- Sava Center
- Dedinje (posh area)
- The Memorial Center of Josip Broz Tito
- Stadium of the “Partizan” Football Club
- St. Sava’s Temple
- The National Library of Serbia
- Slavija Square
- The National Assembly
- The New Royal Palace (Presidency of Republic of Serbia)
- The Old Royal Palace (City Hall of Belgrade)
- Terazije Square
- Hotel Moscow
- Republic Square (National Theatre, National Museum, Monument of Prince Mihailo Obrenović)
- Belgrade Fortress
Phone: +381 63 77 41 181
- Do I need to book this tour?
Yes, please book no later than 1pm the day before.
- Is this tour available whole year round?
Yes, this tour is available regardless of the time of the year.
- Is this walking or driving tour?
- How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours